Joining the IBF
WHO IS THE IBF FOR?
The International Breathwork Foundation is open to all people and organisations interested in activities involving breathing and well-being, health and healing, and the use of conscious breathing in pursuit of spiritual growth and simple joie de vivre. Whatever your interest, from the spiritual to the scientific, breath is the thread which connects the physical, emotional, cognitive and metaphysical systems as no other element can. Everyone is welcome to join the IBF global network.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING AN IBF MEMBER...
When you become a member of the IBF network, you receive:
- IBF Welcome Pack: including welcome letter; IBF leaflet; Global Inspiration Conference leaflet and registration form; IBF pin; receipt of payment; introduction to IBF website with log-in details.
- Publications: The right to download the complete collection of the "Healing Breath Journal"
- Online Access & Promotion: An on-line members directory listing including a live URL link to your own private practice website for promotional purposes; access to upload workshops and events relating to your private practice to the IBF calendar for promotion; member photo and biography; right to download and print articles and book reviews from the resources section of the IBF website.
- Global Inspiration Conference (GIC): Reduced conference fee for IBF members; vote at the General Assembly; IBF members are identified as practitioners (where appropriate) and invited to contribute skills to the conference; opportunity to offer voluntary workshops with prior arrangement; expanding skill base and breath experience through access to a series of inspirational workshops and seminars; promotional literature space for business cards and leaflets; gentle space for self nurturing and relaxations with fellow professionals; opportunity to become a National Coordinator or Task Force member (from 2nd conference attended); GIC contact list delivered after the event.
- Networking & Professional Development: Access to IBF membership list for breathwork contacts (note privacy of information clause); opportunities for professional growth through mentoring, coaching and support from other members including support for developing breathwork infrastructure and accreditation in your own country.
HOW TO BECOME AN IBF MEMBER?
There are different ways you can become an IBF member.
You can pay your membership subscription on-line with your credit card.
Alternatively you can contact the National Coordinator in your country (click here for National Coordinators list) or our Membership Secretary (click here to contact the Membership Secretary), who will be able to register you and offer you alternative ways of payment.
You can also come to the next Global Inspiration Conference, have a direct experience of who we are and what we are up to, and join there.
IBF Membership FEES are:
Individual Membership: Euro 50
Group Membership: (Schools, Organisations, Trainers) Euro 100
Benefactor of the IBF: Euro 150 or at your own discretion
Membership fees are paid annually.
Membership of the IBF entitles members to reduced price participation in the annual Global Inspiration Conference. The members discount is currently €50.
The choices for paying membership are:
- register on the website and pay by card or paypal account
- pay your National Coordinator by any method he/she is willing to accept
- pay by paypal email payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- transfer to the Dutch bank account: International Breathwork Foundation IBAN: NL41ABNA0585227012 SWIFT: ABNANL2A
BREATHWORK DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Contributions to the Breathwork Development Project are voluntary, and IBF welcomes contributions of any amount. The fund exists to responsibly fund initiatives to bring the benefits of Breathwork to people and places that would otherwise not have the opportunity to experience it. Participation in the project at the suggested levels allows the IBF to maintain a viable level of support for such initiatives
Pay Now with PayPal
Your Membership and Support benefits growth and healing in your neighborhood and around the world!