• Promotes international co-operation and exchange among conscious breathers and breathworkers.
• Acts as an ambassador for Breathwork and Breathworkers in the world.
• Collects and disseminates information about Breathwork and Conscious Breathing research and activities.
• Organises the annual Global Inspiration Conference (GIC), a high-energy experiential event that draws conscious breathers and breathworkers from around the world, coming together in a different location each year, to breathe, share, learn and enjoy.
• Organises events worldwide to celebrate the Global Day of Conscious Breathing on the 22 of January each year.
• Partners with other Breathwork organisations to increase awareness of conscious breathing practice around the world. IBF is in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Scoial Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC).
• Maintains, with our partner organisation, GBPA, a code of ethics and training standards for breathwork practitioners and trainers.
© 2015 IBF. All Rights Reserved.