About the IBF
The IBF is an international network open to all people interested in conscious breathing and breathwork. This includes breathwork practitioners, organisations and schools as well as individual people who are interested in conscious breathing or whose lives have been touched by the experience of breathwork.
- Hosts the annual Global Inspiration Conference (GIC) where conscious breathers and breathworkers from around the world come together to breathe, share, learn and grow.
- Publishes a regular online newsletter covering breath related topics and information from its members who represent more than 22 different countries.
- Produces at least four newsletters per year covering IBF news plus breath related information from over 22 countries. Offers members four copies of Breathe Magazine per year.
- Promotes international co-operation and exchange among conscious breathers and breathworkers
- Embraces diversity and a respectful interactive dialogue for growth
- Is a non-profit organisation relying principally on funding through annual membership
The day to day management of the IBF is entrusted to an elected team of volunteers which consists of:
- The Admin Team, who manage the business affairs of the IBF.
- The National Co-ordinator Team, who support members in each country.
- The Integrity Committee, which provides advice on difficult decisions and acts as 'complaints committee' when needed.
The IBF has National Coordinators in over twenty countries. National Coordinators are central to the IBF network and frequently organise IBF events in their country.
If you have any questions about the IBF or how to join it, you are encouraged to contact your National Coordinator. A list of the current National Coordinators can be found on this website (click here to see the list). They would be very happy to hear from you.